Terms and conditions
Table of contents
These SERGI Transformer Protector (STP) Website Terms and Conditions of Use (STP Terms) shall manage your use of the STP Website, accessible at www.sergi-tp.com
These STP Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of the STP Website. By using the STP Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use the STP Website if you disagree with any of the STP Terms.
Minors or people below 16 years old are not allowed to use the STP Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under the STP Terms, STP and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in the STP Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained in the STP Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any STP Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any STP Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any STP Website material;
- Using the STP Website in any way that is or may be damaging to the STP Website;
- Using the STP Website in any way that impacts user access to the STP Website;
- Using the STP Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the STP Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the STP Website;
- Using the STP Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of the STP Website are restricted from being accessed by you. STP may further restrict access by you to any areas of the STP Website, at any time and in absolute discretion.
- Any user ID and password you may have for the STP Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In the STP Terms, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on the STP Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant to STP a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. STP reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from its Website at any time without notice.
The STP Website is provided “as is”, with all faults, and STP expresses no representations or warranties of any kind to the materials contained on its Website.
Also, nothing contained on the STP Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall STP, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the STP Website whether such liability is under contract. STP, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the STP Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent STP from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these STP Terms.
If any provision of the STP Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
STP is permitted to revise the STP Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using the STP Website you are expected to review the STP Terms on a regular basis.
STP is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under the STP Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under the STP Terms.
The STP Terms constitute an entire agreement between STP and you in relation to your use of the STP Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the French Laws, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Versailles Court, Yvelines, for the resolution of any disputes.